Op woensdag 23 november 2016 14:00:11 schreef Dirk Müller:
> Hi All,
>
> over the last few days I've been pretty busy with enabling
> pre-configured appliances for ARMv7 and AArch64 on openSUSE Leap 42.2,
> and I'm happy to report that we now have some images available:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.2/appliance
> s/

Tested openSUSE-Leap42.2-ARM-JeOS-raspberrypi3.aarch64-2016.11.21-
Build3.1.raw.xz

Booted OK, even with a USB storage device connected. It delayed booting
significantly, but it worked.

To my surprise also a wlan0 device was present, which I was able to configure
using "yast network".

Tried to make bluetooth working, but failed. The firmware for the device is
available in /lib/firmware/brcm/ Log does not show loading that firmware.

Tried some of my favorite software, which was OK.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf