Hello Dirk,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Dirk Müller <d...@dmllr.de> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> over the last few days I've been pretty busy with enabling
> pre-configured appliances for ARMv7 and AArch64 on openSUSE Leap 42.2,
> and I'm happy to report that we now have some images available:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv7hl/distribution/leap/42.2/appliances/
> http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.2/appliances/
>
> As you can see its a pretty elaborative list of images, and I don't
> have time to test all of them myself. so whoever is interested in
> having some of those variants working for him, please try them out and
> report both successes and failures. The overall goal is to announce
> the ARM port end of next week (Dec 1st) so it would be great to have
> some testing feedback before that (and << before that so that we can
> maybe even fix it before announcement).

I just tested openSUSE-Leap42.2-ARM-XFCE-paz00.armv7l-2016.11.21-Build3.1.raw.xz
with paz00 (Toshiba AC100 smartbook), but with old non EFI U-Boot
preloaded on device:

1. First boot: boot to login - fine, xdm start - fine, reboot - fine.
2. Second boot: boot to login - fine, xdm start - fine, start xfce -
very long start (starting gnome keyring daemon), but fine in the end.

Wifi - working fine.

I will test mainline and Tumbleweed U-Boot versions later, but
overall everything working as expected for kernel version bundled with
Leap 42.2 and ready for Toshiba AC100 users.

Thank you very much.

> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Dirk
> --