Hi,

I have new Orange Pi Prime board and I'd like to run openSUSE on it :)

So far I took armbian image and replaced all userspace with openSUSE. It
works ok for running osc and build.

Then I tried to compile u-boot 2017-07 from Base:System:Staging. The
board config is already there but it seems that there is problem with
building SPL - there is this message during build:

[  246s] WARNING: BL31 file bl31.bin NOT found, resulting binary is
non-functional
[  246s] Please read the section on ARM Trusted Firmware (ATF) in
board/sunxi/README.sunxi64

BTW, the already enabled board Orange Pi PC2 seems to have the same
problem.

I haven't found anything like this in build service, do I understand
it correctly that it needs to be packaged?

Vladimir