> Am 09.08.2017 um 12:45 schrieb Frank Kunz <mailingli...@kunz-im-inter.net>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get the USB-OTG interface working on the DE0-nano-SoC
> (socfpga) board by using openSUSE tumbleweed. The image uses ARM-EFI
> boot and there is no dtb file on the boot partition. When Linux is
> running the device-tree is visible on /proc/device-tree and
> /sys/firmware, so there is a device-tree. But there is no dtb file which
> I can change for debug purpose. So how to modify the device-tree with
> ARM-EFI boot?

Not sure about that particular board, but U-Boot uses the dt in /boot/dtb and
then falls back to the built-in tree in U-Boot ($controlfdt).

If it does use the fallback (which is the right way to do it), just do dtc -I
fs -O dts /proc/device-tree and save it to the location the boot script looks
for (check $bootcmd in U-Boot).

Alex