Am 09.08.2017 um 18:09 schrieb Brüns, Stefan:
> On Mittwoch, 9. August 2017 15:55:48 CEST Alexander Graf wrote:
>>> Am 09.08.2017 um 12:45 schrieb Frank Kunz
>>> <mailingli...@kunz-im-inter.net>:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to get the USB-OTG interface working on the DE0-nano-SoC
>>> (socfpga) board by using openSUSE tumbleweed. The image uses ARM-EFI
>>> boot and there is no dtb file on the boot partition. When Linux is
>>> running the device-tree is visible on /proc/device-tree and
>>> /sys/firmware, so there is a device-tree. But there is no dtb file which
>>> I can change for debug purpose. So how to modify the device-tree with
>>> ARM-EFI boot?
>>
>> Not sure about that particular board, but U-Boot uses the dt in /boot/dtb
>> and then falls back to the built-in tree in U-Boot ($controlfdt).
>>
>> If it does use the fallback (which is the right way to do it), just do dtc
>> -I fs -O dts /proc/device-tree and save it to the location the boot script
>> looks for (check $bootcmd in U-Boot).
>
> Seem like
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS/JeOS-socfpgade0nanosoc.kiwi?expand=1
>
> is missing a
>     <package name="dtb-socfpga" bootinclude="true"/>
> in the bootstrap packages section ...
>
> @ Frank: Can you check booting works also after installing the dtb-socfpga
> package?

Yes, but I have a further issue with zypper. It segfaults when I try a
"dup" or "in" command. Not sure if that is some problem of my board or
if it is a generic issue with armv7. My version is:

NAME="openSUSE Tumbleweed"
# VERSION="20170711"
ID=opensuse
ID_LIKE="suse"
VERSION_ID="20170711"
PRETTY_NAME="openSUSE Tumbleweed"
ANSI_COLOR="0;32"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:tumbleweed:20170711"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.opensuse.org";
HOME_URL="https://www.opensuse.org/";

Br,
Frank