Op maandag 16 december 2019 18:20:28 CET schreef Matthias Brugger:
> On 16/12/2019 17:41, Freek de Kruijf wrote:

> >> Today I tried openSUSE-Tumbleweed-JeOS.aarch64-15.1.0-RaspberryPi-
> >> Build61.5.raw.xz from the first repository on my RPi4.
> >>
> >> It works, although wireless does not work, but Ethernet does.
> >> The layout of the disk is a fat32 partition EFI, a btrfs partition BOOT
> >> and
> >> a btrfs partition ROOT. There is a warning during boot of a duplicated
> >> entry in /etc/fstab, although I could not find out what was wrong.
> >>
> >> When doing yast2->System->Partitioning to change from UUID in /etc/fstab
> >> using LABEL, the same warning appears. Also a warning that the 16M
> >> partition should be 278MB.
> >
> > Did a bit of analyzing this issue and found that the partition BOOT, which
> > contains the boot image of the kernel is not mounted when the system is
> > up. In stead there is an almost empty btrfs sub volume /boot of / in
> > which partition EFI is mounted as /boot/efi.
> > Shouldn't partition BOOT be mounted as /boot and partition EFI as a sub
> > folder of /boot named /boot/efi?
>
> As I said, this is my playground. I don't pretend to have a working bug-free
> project there. If you want to use the btrfs subvolume and want to make it
> work as expected then please make a copy of the project as this can go away
> anytime soon. If you don't want to do so, please switch to the official
> images, which I posted links for on Sunday.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

I am quite aware that this is your playground and I am thankful I can play
with it. I just tried to let you know my findings. If it distracts you I will
stop sending these.

> >> Does this mean that we will soon have a working network in the images in
> >> the second repository?

I am not aware of your message from Sunday. Are the official images on my
first repository mentioned above? Naturally I did try these images also, but
they are not useful yet.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE