Hi,

U-Boot does not boot at all. It seems to be due to bad DTB on fat partition.
If I replace the DTB by the one from published Leap 15.2 image [1], u-boot and
Linux boot properly.

I tested latest, unpublished, Leap 15.2 image from [2] and it does not boot
either!
Matthias, Nicolas, any idea what is wrong with latest DTBs?
Maybe DTB from 5.5 branch is not working with RPi2 and/or older kernels?

Cheers,
Guillaume

[1]:
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/15.2/live/openSUSE-Leap-15.2-ARM-JeOS-raspberrypi2.armv7l-2020.02.26-Snapshot1.5.raw.xz