Hi all,

It is a long time since I submit the pull request. Now I would like to
pick it up again.

First, if we think itstool is a better choice we can try to use it. If
nobody does this, I could do it.

Second, Weblate does support documentation translation with multiple po files.

https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/devel/starting.html#translating-documentation-using-sphinx

So, I can see it is promising to finish that workflow if itstool is
good enough as we thought.

Regards,

Stefan Knorr <skn...@suse.de> 于2018年6月28日周四 上午9:18写道:

--