I have installed Beta 4 without errors or problems and I am wondering how updates are being done now. Do we still set an installation source (repository) and update, or is there another way? Please be sympathetic ;) I am new to this and trying to learn. I did updates in previous versions by going and adding the package repositories from the OpenSuse Site, and then doing Software Management and updating the packages that way. Now it doesn't work that way, so I am assuming things have changed.

Thanks for any and all help in advance,


AceMan
On Feb 23, 2006, at 7:58 AM, Peter Czanik wrote:

Hello,

Andreas Jaeger írta:
FYI: Beta5 is planned to be released tomorrow,

And what about 'factory'? Will be there any more changes, ore I can use
it now, and report bugs as 'beta5'? Bye,
CzP

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Kevin R. Garand
Information Technology Specialist
St. Johnsbury Academy
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-7600 ext 2435
Pager-741-1698
Cell-274-9351
KevinGarand.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to