> Alberto,
> They are talking about TexLive
> (http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=texlive),
> which is a 1GB iso image that allows you to run Tex directly from a DVD
> on another computer. All the other Latex and Tex related packages for
> running in your own openSuse machine would remain in the installation
> media.

Hello Carlos,
this is not exactly what I understood in status meetings. For example
here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2007-04-25/transcript

Andreas said they are switching from tetex to TeXLive:

[quote]

(18:02:44) <AJaeger>    Currently the major change is the switch to TeXlive  -
from teTeX.
(18:03:10) <AJaeger>    It's done for most of the trivial stuff, now come some
more esoteric
                        packages.
[/quote]

Moreover, I would not see the point of including a live edition of TeX
on the DVD/CD's of the distribution. They're going to include only
binaries, fonts and packages necessary to run LaTeX. That's why I
commented ;-)

With kind regards,
A.