Hi!

In the community of opensuse in Nicaragua, we're organizing a Tour for
all university of Nicaragua, the idea of the tour is promote the use
of free software and opensuse.

We will have the first event in October, we don't have a confirm date,
but it's probable between October 18 and october 20.

In this event we will have some conference and workshops.

Agenda:

1-Principal Application of opensuse 11.3
2-Why you have to use opensuse?
3-openGarrobito and openGarrobito Zimbra version.

we will have only 2 workshops:

1-Mail Server in SLES 11 using Zimbra
2-Graphic design tools in opensuse.

The art work is coming soon :P

I want to know if opensuse can help us with some marketing material.
Like promoDVDs, Banners and T-shirts.

Thanks! ;)

--
Decks

Agustin Fco. Chavarria
Miembro internacional de opensuse
Embajador de opensuse en nicaragua
Dj Carbono14-Miembro de TranceDjsNicaragua

"No abro documentos de MS Office, solo ODF

tel: 84099002