Hi all,

We are nearing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2 and we encourage everyone reading this email to help promote our newest release, however you want to do that. To help promote it, our marketing team has been brainstorming a few ways to promote it. One of those is to post messages on social media. The social media plan is updated in English at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Please consider translating it and posting it to your local or region openSUSE pages/profiles as well as to your own personal pages. We also encourage you to come up with your own tweets, posts, etc and just tag #openSUSE.

Additionally, if you are interested in translations contributions, we would certainly welcome contribution to the project. With https://l10n.opensuse.org/, you can easily help translate release notes for 42.2 - https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap_42_2/. I want to thank our contributors who have already translated the release notes. Also, please consider translating our landing page - https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/landing-page/master/

There are more than 50 languages offered to translate and the dashboard gives an easy overview of what languages have been translated and those that could use translations.

v/r

Doug