Hi all,

Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all the other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release announcement is finished and we kindly ask for your help in translating the release (https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2. I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with 42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1); create a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to your language code on the announcement.

Thank you all for your help.

v/r

Doug