Greetings Doug,

Indeed, perhaps we could consider an alternative approach or work around
to providing quality content without to much attention to stock graphics.

Great, I would love being added as an editor to the social media
pages. Also agreed, that we should start a collaboratory document in
which we could brainstorm ideas that translate into a more unified
social media approach.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Beau Mathieson