On Saturday 24 March 2007, David Brodbeck wrote:
> If  someone steals your fingerprints, you're stuck.  Over-reliance on
> biometrics may create more problems than it solves.

Not as long as I have one more finger.  I can always start
using a different finger for the reader.

The replication of the finger print is a bit beyond the skills of
the ordinary snatch-n-run artist.  Some one has been watching
too much CSI: Miami.

But for those one-in-a-million thiefs that used to work for the
CIA or the KGB and who passed their finger print replication class, I
would have to concede that when they ripped off my laptop they also
got a complete set of my prints thrown in for free.

--
John Andersen