Rajko M. wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 April 2007 21:06, dwain wrote:
>
> Have you tried a bigger drive.
> BIOS is relevant only for the first moments of booting, and for placement of
> boot partition.

Yes I have.  Before I updated the BIOS I tried a 40GB drive and the
machine didn't recognize the drive at all.  Since updating the BIOS I
know that the machine will read a 40GB drive.  I have not tried anything
larger, but if the board manufacturer is correct, 40GB is the limit with
the BIOS update.

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"