2007/6/23, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ciro Iriarte wrote:
> I, just updated last night my system running Opensuse 10.2 (x86_64),
> i'm not sure when really this started, but now i can't access a WinXP
> share or connect through sftp to my Suse 10.1 workstation with
> konqueror, in both cases it says the password is wrong, although i can
> login to the XP machine locally or the Suse workstation through ssh.
>
> I didn't open a bugzilla ticket because i would like to confirm if
> it's really a bug (something else have seen it).

Did you run smbpasswd?

No, i didn't. On the XP share case, the PC is on a AD domain, all
password changes are done on the workstation. I only use konqueror to
copy ocationally files from my XP workstation to my Opensuse 10.2
laptop. It's been working since day 1 of my laptop. Last night i
thought it was some weird situation with the domain, maybe a patch to
the DC. But this morning tried the same procedure (but this time at
home, to copy files from my pc to my laptop) and konqueror didn't
accept my ssh password  either.

Ciro