Hello all,

I'm wew to WW and to this list.

My humble opinion is to rewrite it properly with
new tags and deprecate the current tag (provide 2
methods of doing same thing for now). This gives
those users with existing 'large applications' an
easy upgrade to 1.3 yet informs them that things
will change in future versions.

I don't have email on hand to quote from but
Maurice said it best when he said this mailing
list != userbase. Me thinks that if there is so
much confusion in here, myself the new user stands
no chance at getting this stuff to work simply
by following the existing documentation. Even if
I were to get it working, I wouldn't be confident
that I was using it properly.

         Wayland