Argh, give up! We've argued propertytag to death, we agreed that the solution
is to ensure the documentation is clear. Enough already!

I'm reminded of the boy who cried wolf, to be honest. If someone keeps
repeating the same thing over and over again (that others disagree with), then
when that person actually says something insightful that's worth listening to,
people will assume it's the same old nonsense just out of sheer habit.