yes, this is how we did it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Carreira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 3:48 PM
Subject: RE: [OS-webwork] Hidden token

Just thought this out some more. Here's how it could work:

the hidden token is set in the session when the form is shown, then
added to the form as a hidden field. When the action processes the form,
you look for the token and make sure it's the same as the last one you
put in the session before you process.

Jason