The way this is typically done is that as the form is generated a token is placed into
the session and a hidden field is generated that matches this token. When the action
is executed it is valid when the two tokens match. After the first execution the session
token is removed. Therefore on subsequent tokens you have a scenario where by
the hidden field is still coming across in the request but the session token isn't there hence
you know that's an invalid submit.