Steve Conover wrote:
Would it be possible to make the view selection algorithm pluggable, as
a Strategy or something like that?  Just a thought.
It could be, but it would have to account for allowing multiple algorithms to be present. If a webapp A is composed of webapps B and C, both of which use WebWork but with algo's X and Y respectively, A needs to work as expected. This is a generally tricky situation, but as we move more towards a portlet-world where apps are composed of smaller "components" it is a very important thing to consider.

In general I'm not in favor of pluggability at that level. It tends to confuse more than it helps.

/Rickard