Guys,

Please sort this one way or the other so I don't look like a total joker at
TSS describing our IoC architecture, then we flip around and use Pico :)

j/k

I've only looked at Pico briefly from Paul Hammant, and it does look good. I
kinda like the enabler interfaces personally though, they're nice and neat.
How does Pico handle things with different scopes I wonder?

Ie if you have an application scoped component, which gets a request scoped
component set on it - it's already constructed, so uh - eh? :)

Mike

On 25/6/03 8:12 AM, "Pat Lightbody" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: