Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 11:39 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [OS-webwork] New version of XWork editor posted

Hi All,

I just updated a the webstartable versions of the xwork editor.  It fixes the two problems that have been found until now:

1) Adding a parameter to an interceptor did not work.
2) You could not enter the class name of a new interceptor.

Jon...

PS - If any one has any ideas for additional "usage" type panels to add, let me know, and I'll see if I can get them added.  One example that I can think of off the top of my head that might be useful is a new tab to show the "locations" referenced by actions.  That way, you could easily figure out which actions let you to which specific JSP pages...  Does that sound useful to anyone? Any other ideas?