Just 1.4

On Dec 28, 2003, at 12:15 AM, Matthew E. Porter wrote:

Are these changes for webwork 1 & 2?

Cheers, matthew

On Dec 27, 2003, at 5:22 PM, Hani Suleiman wrote:

I've moved the pell classes to be internal to webwork, and added a new magic value for webwork.multipart.parser 'internal', which will make webwork use the internal parser.

I'd also like to change the default parser to be the internal one, which would mean that webwork had one less dependency out of the box, and all it'd need is commons-logging.jar. pell and cos can still be supported in exactly the same way they now, it costs us next to nothing to support them and if one day they do get progress support, it can be added to their respective adapters.

So barring any objections, I'll commit my change to default.properties as well as an update multipart upload example in the example app that shows a progress bar.