Please try our openthinclient Advisor:
http://vogel-daniel.com/openthinclient/openthinclientAdvisor.jar

Sorry, the documentation is only in German available:
http://vogel-daniel.com/openthinclient/Advisor.pdf

Good luck.

Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner
http://openthinclient.com