Hello,
What type of DHCP-Server do you use?
Is it a Windows-DHCP ...?
If yes, please try this:
edit the realm openthinclient via rightclick
got to PXE-Service and change from "auto" to
"SingleHomedBroadcastPXEService".
then restart the openthinclient service and restart the client.

Godd luck.

Alexander Stecher
--
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com