Von: Stecher, Alexander [mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. März 2015 16:44
An: Mailingliste
Betreff: Re: [openthinclient-user] Old packages - any help whatsoever?

Hello Henry,
1) yes, the project is alive.
"I don´t see any answers since year 2015" -> I think, it is currently 2015 ;-)
Please have a look at
http://archive.openthinclient.org/openthinclient/
for example.
2) our current rdesktop package is V1.8.2, this is the quite new, it is only
one newer version available.
3) If you want to build own packages, have a look here:
https://wiki.openthinclient.org/confluence/display/DOO/Entwicklersektion
(currently only in German available)

4) The openthinclient company can assist you with configuration, customization,
education.
This service is with charge.
http://openthinclient.com/service/?lang=en

Or you can use the "free" service, this is the mailing-list.
The mailinglist is a free comunity-tool, you don't have a guarantee, that your
questions will be answered.

Regards.

Alexander Stecher
--
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com