Hello Henry

Am 19.03.2015 um 17:29 schrieb Mican Jindrich:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> 1)That´s great news. JI meant that on forum, there are mostly no answers
> since January, mostly are people asking, but in 2014 you could see even
> answers, now no so much. I´ll check the link, thank you.
Yes, the users contribution in this list is unfortunately poor. Have you
tried openthinclient-developer? This could be even poorer, but could also
have more substance.

> 2)Well, it is called v1.8.2 but when I look in thinclient into command line
> and will write rdesktop –ver, it will show me 1.7.1 which is confusing,
> even when I selected 1.8.2 in manager.

The rdesktop package triggers the binary you have choosen in manager. One
is part of the base, the second one is parte of the rdesktop package

/usr/bin/rdesktop
vs.
/opt/rdesktop/bin/rdesktop

:-)

> 3)I have already made some, but I think that my problem is mostly aimed
> somewhere else – more into compatibility issues with current hardware… more
> into rdp communication of card reader that I am using.. Driver works fine,
> but it is not forwarding attributes about card inside etc.

I think you need professional consultance.

Regards, Jörn