Hi OpenVAS community,

 > I have been contacted by Tenable. They are pretty sure
 > some plugins in openvas-plugins module are present
 > that should not be there due to never being GPL licensed.
 > Basically it should at least be anything that matches
 > grep -i  "script_copyright.*Tenable.*" scripts/*

Just a clarification : I was referring to the list of plugins seen in
the email than Jan sent to openvas-devel :

<http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-devel/2007-May/
000315.html>

Whereby some plugins such as the Veritas Netbackup plugins have never
been released in the GPL feed and whose release post-dates our
license announcement nearly by a full year.

The current Tenable GPL feed does indeed contains some scripts (C)
Tenable which are explicitely released under the GPL (such as
gpl_feed.nasl) - redistributing those is obviously allowed.

                                -- Renaud