On Tuesday 13 November 2007 22:43:14 Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> with the latest releases OpenVAS IMHO entered beta phase towards the first
> stable release.
>
> I think it is time to give a sign that OpenVAS is alive to some people.
> Probably it is best to "keep the ball low" (direct translation of the
> german phrase :-) and so I thought that putting a small german PR into the
> german Pro-Linux (http://www.pro-linux.de/) could be a good start to see
> what happens.
>
> Below is a proposal for the text in german and english (not a 1:1
> translation though).
>
> Let me know what you think. Especially Tim and Robert, of course.

Hi Jan,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I'm actually on holiday ATM and
not getting my mail in a regular fashion.  The wording you have used looks
good.

Incidentally, I've been pimping up OpenVAS's continued existence here in the
UK so far by talking to colleagues at other security firms and there still
seems to be interest in the project :).

As a final point, I am aware that we need to get Freshmeat up to date with
where we are, it's only my list of things to do, rest assured.

Tim
--
Tim Brown
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>