Hi,

I now submitted the german news. Lets see whether it is interesting
enough to publish and hope it will not be modified too much.

On Dienstag, 20. November 2007, Robert Berkowitz wrote:
> The press release looks good! I also agree the wording is good. Spells
> out what OpenVAS is and steps taken to keep it open source.
>
> I know some PR people over here in the states that can give us some
> tips when we are ready for a larger campaign.

nice. However, before a larger compaign might start, we need to start
continous work on NVTs ...
... any thoughts on how to organize this are welcome.
Maybe we can find people who take over repsonsibility for certain families.
What I can do it to make life of NVT developers as easy as possible and support
them with helpful tools.

Best

        Jan