Hello,

I do see the growing need to meet in real life in order to

 * review the last 2 years of great development
 * plan future features
 * discuss designs
 * discuss how to extend NVT coverage
 * discuss professional services and how they relate to
    OpenVAS project
 * have a beer (or other beverages) with people we see
    only rarely or see only as an email address.

In summary, I'd like to derive a master plan for the next 1-2 years
from this meeting.

I offer to hold the 2nd OpenVAS Developer Conference in
Osnabrück, Germany in the new offices of Intevation.
Potential dates are:

  June 11-14 2009 (Thursday-Sunday)
  June 18-21 2009 (Thursday-Sunday)
  July 9-12 2009 (Thursday-Sunday)
  July 16-19 2009 (Thursday-Sunday)

Please let me know what you think!

Who would like to participate?
And already know the dates are OK for him/her?

If we can gather at least a small group, then
I will prepare a agenda and start into detailed planning
to offer a nice and interesting stay.

What I am uncertain: should we consider a Users' session prior
to the DevCon with Workshops or alike? Maybe someone wants
to hold a workshop. If we take a small fee we might finance
travel for some developers.
Opinions on this?

All the best

        Jan