On Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, Michiel Van Es wrote:
> I would say: Yes - enable the option and No - don't enable it by default
> since there is no default good set of password policy rules.
> Leave it up to the users to enable it or not.

installing the policy file to /etc/openvas enables the feature :-)
Removing it, disables it.

Users can not decide about enabling, it is the administrator of the OpenVAS
installation (or the package maintainer of course) who can do so.

Best

Jan

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460