This time, I built it from source code with wmi support enabled.
And also enabled the wmi queries from the windows xp version 2002 sp 2
system.

But the results are even less to 50%.

In the plugins directory, seen plenty of plugins with smb in their name and
very less with wmi in their name.
Please help.

--
Thanks & Regards