Are there any restrictions to the password field? Meaning…can it NOT have
special characters?  Just want to eliminate this as being an issue.

From: Openvas-discuss [mailto:openvas-discuss-boun...@wald.intevation.org] On
Behalf Of Turner, Jonas
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 11:44 AM
To: Brandon Perry
Cc: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Credentialed Scans - Not Working

Yeah, I installed it from the Atomic repos.  I am running version 7.

I haven’t tried the SSH yet for the Linux boxes.  I will try that and see if it
works.  And yeah…SMB is not behaving as I expected.  Everything else seems to
work fine so far.  I have 9 OpenVAS scanners set up and every one of them is
having this issue with credentials.  They all do the same thing.  In the
meantime though, I will test the SSH portion and see if it works.