Am Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 17:39:24 schrieb Turner, Jonas:
> Does anyone else have WORKING credential scans?  I still can’t seem to get
> mine to work. :/

well, sure, thats daily business over here ;-)

What does the log result about SMB authentication say in your report?

my wild guess is that your credential encryption is damaged somehow
and that the scanner thus can not send a password for authentication.

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460