Within the error message printed is:

 ERROR: No users found. You need to create at least one user to log in.
        It is recommended to have at least one user with role Admin.
        FIX: create a user by running 'openvasmd --create-user=<name>
--role=Admin && openvasmd --user=<name> --new-password=<password>'

Did you run the create user command in the FIX line and rerun the check
script?

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website