Am 07.08.2016 um 21:16 schrieb Eero Volotinen:
You cannot do this.

and after years i still don't understand that stupidity reslove hostnames to IPs at that level instead just send the correct host header to the webserver

all the possible config hacks don't scale if you host a ton of domains and want just have a web application security scan with nothing else on them

7.8.2016 9.38 ip. "TN TN" <mpm7...@gmail.com <mailto:mpm7...@gmail.com>>