Strange. If you go to OpenVAS menu Configurations->Alerts and create a new
Alert you see an option that says Sourcefire Connector and the configuration
fields for it maybe it is not fully implemented.
Another strange thing as i said in the first post is that in the INSTALL file
in the OpenVAS Manager source code it says that it has a Sourcefire Connector
but in order for it to work it needs a program that i cannot find anywhere.

…
Prerequisites for Sourcefire Connector alert:
* A program in the PATH called greenbone_sourcefire_connector that takes args
  IP, port, PKCS12 file and report file in Sourcefire format.
…

I would like to find this program as i think it is the only thing i need to get
it working.