That is what i think too. But its strange that it appears in the free version
and in the INSTALL file of the free version it looks like they use the same
version but leave some internal components out or maybe they forgot to put it
there because it is an feature not used normally by first time users. Anyway it
would be nice if someone with the Greenbone paid version could confirm this.