Hello,

Yes, you can create your own scan config with selected NVTs and scan. take a look at,
http://docs.greenbone.net/GSM-Manual/gos-3.1/en/scan_configuration.html?highlight=create%20scan%20config

Thanks,
Antu

On Tuesday 23 May 2017 08:49 PM, Atul Gupta wrote:

Hi Openvas'ers,

I want to know whether we can elect the NVT's to use while running a scan.

What if I dont want to use all the NVT in a scan type? Is there any way to select any specific NVT

*Regards,*

*Atul Gupta | Consultant
*

*✆*+91- 9987330330

The information in this message may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the individual(s) named. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. When addressed to our clients any decisions or recommendations contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed our contract and related statement of work letter(s)