Hi Olaf,

you can use '$n' to include the scanname/taskname in your report files's name.
However, there is currently no var for something like a 'timestamp'
(which would solve the issue of reportnames not being unique).

We are looking into this internally and will reach out to you again.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Michael.