Hello,

I'm having a hard time implementing a distributed architecture with OpenVAS 9.
As I said, my goal is to have only one manager on one machine and then have
scanners installed on client machines that do the scans, and the manager gets
all the results. Is this possible? Has anyone got it?

I done a complete openvas installation (manager, libraries, scanner) at the
"central station". On the "clients", I have only the openvas scanner installed.
I've tried connecting certificates and private keys, with credentials, and it's
not working. The connection between machines exists because if the manager
decides to scan the client machine (where deamon is installed), using its
default scanner, there is connection and results.

Any help will be nice

- Rui Calado