Hi there Rui

The scanner service changed the way it works in version 9, it does not now
advertise directly on the network.

I've not tried this yet myself, but it's been suggested that you can
install the manager process on the remote scanners and use that for the
main manager connection, the remote manager process will report back all
results from the scan. I currently have version 8 scanners on remote sites.

Roger