Hello,

the changes are applied now with 3 commits, the last being

  *r29296*.

Any trunk user: Please consider the notes below and read
the INSTALL of module "gvm" carefully about the migration.

For me it worked like a charm. But if you encounter problems
with special setups or systems, please drop a note here
so we can fix docs or code.

All the best

Jan

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B