Hi Christian,

if you take a look at the script, it is just calling greenbone-nvt-sync,
greenbone-scapdata-sync and greenbone-certdata-sync, which are IMO part of
openvas.

I am not sure, which one of these three commands is causing the mentioned
messages, but one of this is clearly the cause.

BTW, you can answer in German as well, if you like, or write directly to my
mail address.

Thanks for your efforts.

Best

Hans