Hello

I figured out than when scanning all UDP ports (or all TCP and all UDP ports) with OpenVas 9, then scanning times out. Scanning UDP may be quite long since you may have to wait to determine that some UDP port is not opened.

I'd like to set the parameters so that I can scan all UDP ports but I can't figure our which parameters to tune and what values to set. I guess than in the port scanner settings, I must change some nmap settings, such as host time out and set it to a reasonable value, maybe 3 or 5 seconds

What other parameter should I change to allow an efficicent scanning of all UDP ports, knowing that I don't care if such a scan takes more than 24 hours?

Thanks in advance

- Yves Gattegno