From: Shreyas M R <shreyas7...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 12:05 PM
To: Stewart Joseph <stew...@lekcomp.com>
Cc: openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] Trying to decide the right install

Yes that sums it up.

[https://thumbs.about.me/thumbnail/users/s/h/r/shreyasmrs_emailsig.jpg?_1421254819584781]<https://about.me/shreyasmrs?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

Shreyas M R
about.me/shreyasmrs
<https://about.me/shreyasmrs?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Stewart Joseph
<stew...@lekcomp.com<mailto:stew...@lekcomp.com>> wrote:
Thank you for the reply.  I understand the difference between the purchased
appliances and the community edition.  Maybe I’m viewing the different
distributions wrong.  Is it:
GSM- Paid Appliance product
GSMCE- The community edition provided on the website.
GCE- Manual install of OpenVAS on an OS.

If so, that explains a bit.