The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.2-RC2.
It can be downloaded from here:

<http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html>

Changes include:

* Turn off ENABLE_CLIENT_ONLY build setting that disabled all server
functionality (turned on in 2.2-RC by mistake)
* Implement IPv6 in TUN mode for Windows TAP driver
* Several buildsystem fixes and enhancements
* Several man-page fixes

A more comprehensive list of changes is available here:

<http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/change-log/425-changelog-for-openvpn-22.html>

If you find a bug in this release, please file a bug report to our Trac
bug tracker:

<https://community.openvpn.net>

In uncertain cases please contact our developers first, either using the
openvpn-devel mailinglist (http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=48978)
or the developer IRC channel (#openvpn-devel at irc.freenode.net).

NOTE: In production environments you should use the latest stable
release, not this release candidate build.

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager

irc freenode net: mattock